Telecoms Specialist Professional10 months ago - Job Offers - Lagos - 350 views
Prime Atlantic Limited is a wholly owned Nigerian Company dedicated to effecting development in the Nigerian Oil and gas industry. It was established in 2005 and successfully partnered with Cegelec, France to establish a joint venture company, Prime Atlantic Cegelec Nigeria (PACE) in 2005.
We seek to employ high performance and dynamic professionals for the position below:
Job Title: Telecoms Specialist
Reference Number: PAE008
Contract Duration: 6 Months
- Ensure implementation within commissioning team of Project Standing Instructions related to LOTO and authorizations by telecom authority.
- Manage his team within the framework and priorities defined by Commissioning Manager
- Manage and coordinate with other disciplines overall loops tests for the FF50
- Manage hand over process to field operation as per project procedure.
- Punch List issuance I clearance and troubleshooting o Ensure updating of CAPS to ensure proper follow up of planning and progress
- Prepare daily and weekly reports for the commissioning scope.
- Regular meeting with CPY representative
- Prepare Close out report
B.Sc.,BTech or HND in Engineering, Project or Telecoms
Minimum of 8 years experience
OPERCOM/ ICAPS, ESD systems.
Manage marine detection, Pa/Ga and Security Systems
Commissioning Engineering, Commissioning Execution
Knowledge of the FPSO applied his discipline
Attractive and Negotiable
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: email@example.com using the Reference Number of the job as the subject of the email
Note:Only qualified candidates should apply. Successful candidates will be contacted.
Application Closing Date 18th September, 2018.