Technical Director Private6 days ago - Job Offers - Abuja - 12 views
Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is a non-profit organization that promotes socio-economic development by supporting global health and economic initiatives in Nigeria. AHNi currently has its headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria.
To strengthen our operations and interventions in the country, we are seeking qualified candidates for the position of Technical Director
Under the guidance of the Project Director, provide technical leadership, develop technical strategies and oversee the technical implementation of the Global Fund PR-HIV Project, will also provide technical expertise and leadership for the design and implementation of the technical program areas of HIV/AIDS prevention, care and support, pediatric care and treatment, PMTCT, CT, TB/HIV,OVC and support programs.
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- MB.BS/MD/PHD or similar degree with 5 years relevant experience with international development programs which includes 3 years of relevant supervisory experience.
- Or MS/MA in social science, public health or related field, MPH preferred, and aminimum of 7 years relevant experience with international development programs which includes 3 years relevant supervisory experience.
- Or BS/BA in Social Science, Public Health or related field, with a minimum of 9 years relevant experience with international development programs which includes 3 years of relevant supervisory experience.
- Familiarity with Nigerian public sector health systems, Global Fund. international donor organizations, NGOs and CBOs is required.
- Demonstrated success in multicultural environments is required.
Method of Application
Use the email(s) below to apply.
Technical Director - firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested and qualified candidates should send a suitability statement (Application) and Resume/CV as a single MS Word document
Only applications sent electronically (i.e. by e-mail) with the Job Title and location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
AHNi does not charge candidates a fee for a test or interview.