STCW Certified Captain/Master Professional7 months ago - Job Offers - Port Harcourt - 358 views
Bourbon Oil and Gas- As international leader in marine services, "Bourbon" offers to the most demanding oil & gas clients worldwide a full line of innovative, safe,high performance and new generation vessels and an expanded offer of offshore oil & gas services delivered by 11 000 experienced and competent employees across 45 countries. By joining "Bourbon" you will be "Under the flag of excellence”.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Slot: 10 Openings
- STCW 2010 Mandatory/required certificates
- Master >3000GT or<3000GT certificate (Reg. II/2)
- DP certification within the required limits.
- At least 2 years work experience in a PSI, AHTS, Tug vessels with towing operations
- Evidence of registration with NIMASA (rag. number required)
- Experience in a multi purpose built vessels dedicated to sub sea operations (optional/based on interest)
Key Skills And Competencies:
- Good written and spoken Communication
- Good trouble shooting skills
- Ability to take and give direction
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a multicultural environment
- Proven, verifiable work experience in Marine Company in a same role or something similar
- Languages: Fluent in English
- Computer knowledge:Should be Comfortable with Microsoft Application and Tools
This is a permanent job with very attractive rotation and remuneration.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Send your Applications and CV's to: email@example.com with the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Submit hard copy of Applications to:
Trans Amadi-Port Harcourt,
Application Closing Date 15th October, 2018.