Human Resources Officer Private1 year ago - Job Offers - Abuja - 379 views
Axios Foundation Nigeria (AFN) is a Not-for-Profit Organization dedicated to increasing access to quality Healthcare and building local capacity in the health sector in Nigeria.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct local staff recruitment
- Conduct orientation for new employees
- Develop and implement a systematic/annual employee performance evaluation program
- Assist AF Nigeria managers in counselling under-performing staff
- Process terminations in accordance with AF exit policies
- Review,update and refine Axios HR policy manual and local annexes on a periodic basis
- Administer staff benefit programs such as Group Life & Medical Insurance and serve as resource person for staff benefit questions
- Support Finance on the monthly submission of staff time sheets and update required files to support payroll preparation
- Prepare transfer letters and visa letters as necessary
- Respond to employment verification requests
- Coordinate temporary employee staffing
- Manage employee database related to new hire, change of status & performance evaluation
- Develop employee training programs
- Identify HR issues and provide necessary support as required
- Any other duties as may be assigned.
Qualifications,Experience and Skills
- Must have a Degree in HR related filed such as Business Administration or any Social Sciences
- At least 3 years experience as a HR Generalist
- Work experience with NGO is an added advantage
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, set priorities and work independently
- Excellent writing and presentation skills Fluency in oral and written English
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook
- Capacity to take initiative and to work in teams
- Self-driven with high sense of quality, efficiency, and meeting tight deadlines
- Commitment to working effectively and resolving problems with employees at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to maintain confidential information.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Cover Letters (explaining suitability for the job) and comprehensive CV as a single attachment (in MS word or PDF document) to:firstname.lastname@example.org Please indicate the Position as the subject of your e-mail and header of your cover letter.
Note: Applications without a cover letter stating suitability, will be rejected. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.