HR Recruitment Consulting Company Professional3 months ago - Job Offers - Lagos - 273 views
GFA Consulting GroupGmbH (GFA), Fiduciary Agent acting on behalf of the Global Fund to fight AIDS,Tuberculosis and Malaria in Nigeria (TGF), supports the Global Fund to engage the services of a HR Consulting Company for the recruitment of staff into various positions in the area of Public Health Management. Potential candidates maycome from both national and international backgrounds.
Tasks and responsibilities
The selected Consulting Company will perform the following tasks:
- Develop competency framework and competency models for each required position
- Based on job descriptions provided, develop detailed job profiles, indicating the key competences and skills for each position
- Design and provide suggested written test and interview questions including a scoring matrix for both the shortlisting and final selection process (as necessary)
- Preparation and publication of vacancy announcements, where necessary due to limited number of Candidates actively engage with qualified potential Candidates via social media and professional networking platforms to motivate them to apply
- The Agency will work closely with GFA to provide outsourcing services
- For the period of the contract, the HR Consulting Company will be responsible to provide services as outlined in this ToR. However, if any specific additional task requires a considerably greater investment on the HR Consulting Company’s part in terms of time and effort, appropriate arrangements shall be made on mutual agreement to determine the work methodology and fees.
Qualifications and experience
The HR Consulting Company must meet the following requirements:
- At least 15 (fifteen) years of professional experience in Human Resource Management and recruitment services at the International level, preferably working in/with INGOs. This requirement can be fulfilled via a parent entity.
- At least 8(eight) years of professional experience in Human Resource Management and recruitment services in Nigeria, preferably working in/with INGOs. Lead consultant as per the following criteria:
- An Advanced Degree in Human Resources Management, Psychology or a related subject
- Additional criteria for the lead consultant apply
The proposal should demonstrate sound knowledge, technical skills and capability as required by the nature of the work of the assignment and understanding of the requisite tasks set forth in the Terms of Reference.
The evaluation will be based on the technical and financial requirements stated in the submission guidelines below and aforementioned qualifications and relevant experience.
Eligible Organizations should submit technical and financial proposals.
Technical Proposal:The Technical Proposals should include the following:
- A cover letter showing their relevant experience i.e. similar assignments executed in/under-execution in the last five years
- Company profile showing the Organization’s address, contact details, structure (including affiliated companies) and the list of Directors
- Copy of Company Registration Certificate
- CVs of the lead Consultant and any other two (2) HR Consultants who will participate in the selection process
- Copy of Tax Registration document showing the Tax Identification Number and evidence of tax payment
- Two (2) reference from previous Client on related assignment
- Concept and available resources (human, processes, databases) for performing background checks on candidates
- The Financial proposal should quote consultancy fee and administration costs.
- Also, please propose separate fees for each recruitment process as listed below:
- Executive Search/Headhunting
- Complete Recruitment Service (Starting from vacancy advert through to final selection)
- Partial Recruitment Service (example - only conducting personality & psychometric test, other non-technical written tests or interviews etc.).
How to apply
Qualified HR Companies are requested to submit their documents electronically in PDF format(converted or scanned) to HR Company Tender@gfa-group.de by 16:00 (WAT) on Tuesday, 23 October 2018.
For more detailed information on application requirements contact Ms. Nnenna Chidiebere Okey(firstname.lastname@example.org).
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
- LATE PROPOSALS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED
- Only qualified companies will be eligible
- Only Agencies who send in the required format will be considered and only shortlisted agencies will be contacted
- Indicate your availability to carry out the assignment
- GFA shall not be held responsible for any Proposal disqualified as a result of wrong submission
- This advert shall not be construed to be commitment on the part of GFA for Contract award
Terms of Referenceare produced by GFA Consulting Group GmbH, Eulenkrugstraße 82, 22359 Hamburg,Germany.
Nnenna Okey HRCompanyTender@gfa-group.de
Please read carefully our CONSENT TO THE USE OF PRIVATE DATA