Head, Real Estate Professional2 months ago - Job Offers - Lagos - 93 views
BPPartners Consulting Limited - Our client, an established Cooperative Societythat is affiliated with an International Oil Company (IOC), is seeking a highlymotivated individual of high integrity for this position.
Job Title: Head,Real Estate
Job Code: HRE - RED - 001
This position will report to the Cooperative Management Committee (CMC), and be responsible and accountable for the overall operation and management of the real estate unit
The individual will be expected to set the unit's overall strategic direction and priorities, and monitor the performance of the unit as well as the performance of each real estate project
The Head, Real Estate will guide, direct and lead the Executive Management Team(EMT).
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Architecture, Estate Management or related fields
- Master's Degree in Economics, Finance, Business, Estate Management or related field (MBA preferred)
- Non-degree courses in Real Estate Development or Investing a plus
- Minimum of 15 years post qualification experience. The last 5 years must be in Real Estate Development, Real Estate Investment, or Real Estate Finance.
- Western European or US real estate experience, a plus
- Experience in managing staff at upper-middle management level in a medium size company
- Understanding of the economics of real estate
- Understanding of the dynamics of the Nigerian real estate market, particularly residential real estate in Lagos, Port Harcourt, and Abuja
- Strong financial analysis skills, including detailed discounted cash flow analysis with Excel or similar programs, and demonstrated ability to analyze complex financial models and structures and evaluate corresponding risks.
- A strong visionary with proven leadership qualities and an entrepreneurial mindset.
Interested candidates should submit their cover letter and curriculum vitae via Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date is Friday, September 14, 2018