Head of Treasury FHF 008 Professional4 months ago - Job Offers - Abuja - 160 views
JobType - Full Time
Qualification- BA/BSc/HND MBA/MSc/MA
JobField - Finance / Accounting / Audit
Reference Number: 130-PEO00931
Department:People & Change Nigeria
Job type: Permanent
Roles & Responsibilities
The Head of Treasury will be responsible for corporate liquidity, investments, andrisk management related to the company's financial activities. He/she will beexpected to manage and forecast cash flow positions, oversee funding andborrowing needs, and make funds available for investment in projects.
Specific Duties of the Position
- Forecast cash flow positions, related borrowing needs, and funds available for investment
- Manage and report on Treasury activities
- Support the Senior Management team in relation to generating and hedging Capital
- Monitor the activities of third parties handling outsourced treasury functions on behalf of the company
- Advise management on the liquidity aspects of its short- and long-range planning
- Maintain a system of policies and procedures that impose an adequate level of control over treasury activities
- Ensure compliance with internal controls, policies and procedures as well as with regulatory Treasury policies.
- Over 10 cumulative years of experience in Treasury Management. .
- An MBA, Master's degree in Finance, Economics, Advanced Mathematics or similar discipline.
- Strong analytical, financial and systems skills are required.
- Experience working in global business environment is a plus.
- Certified Treasury Professional designation.
- Great interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong attention to detail
Skills and Competencies:
- Financial Planning and Analysis
- Financial modelling and analysis
- Relationship Management
- Budgeting, financial forecasting and cost control
- Capital Raising and Treasury
- Problem solving, numerical & analytical skills
- Risk Management
- Capital Market Operations
- Investment planning and portfolio Management
- Knowledge of relevant treasury software
- Stakeholder Management
- Financial Management Reporting
- Corporate Finance
- Treasury Management
Method of Application
Qualified candidatesshould apply by visiting www.pwc.com/ng/executive-searchto view the full job description. Application closes two weeks after the dateof publication.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted.