Freelance Sales/Marketing Executive Professional3 months ago - Job Offers - Abuja - 87 views
E-Terra Technologies Limited is the first indigenous electronic waste recycling company in Nigeria. Our area of specialty is the eco-friendly management of electronic waste (e-waste), hazardous and non-hazardous, using integrated state-of-the-art technologies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Freelance Sales/Marketing Executive
REF: FSME – ABJ
Core Job Function
- Creates detailed reports with research findings and market intelligence analysis to inform Abuja operations marketing and sales policy.
- Any other duty that may be assigned by E-Terra management through the Business Development Manager (BDM) and Sales Manager (SM).
- To develop monthly personal marketing & sales plan and directly promote E-Terra products and services to key decision makers in corporate organizations and government agencies in Abuja FCT.
- Maintain win-win mutually beneficial business relationships with clients and other stakeholders on behalf of E-Terra at all times.
- Liaise with E-Terra management through the Business Development Manager (BDM) and Sales Manager (SM) to submit proposals, make presentations, negotiate service price according to company set down pricing standard, close deals and support in the execution of assignments.
- Minimum of an Ordinary National Diploma (OND) in Marketing and/or Waste Management or similar is often preferred. Other relevant courses include:
- Computer/Electrical/Electronic/Mechanical Engineering;
- Biochemical/Earth/Physical and Environmental sciences;
- Geography and/or geology.
- And/or other related or relevant disciplines
- Must have minimum of 3 years marketing, waste management or related work experience.
You will need to have:
- Analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills;
- Prospecting & Persuasive Skills;
- Client & Territory Relationship Management ability;
- A valid driving license;
- Ability to work independently and also as a team.
- Reside in a valid and verifiable address within Abuja;
- An interest in, and understanding of the environment and sustainability issues;
- A personal computer with strong ICT skills;
- Ability to make presentations using Microsoft power point, excel, & word;
- Effective communication (both oral and written) and interpersonal skills,;
- Patience and resilience;