Chief Finance Officer_FHF 002 Professional11 months ago - Job Offers - Abuja - 498 views
Job Type - Full Time
Experience- 15 years
Job Field - Finance / Accounting / Audit
Reference Number: 130-PEO00927
Department:People & Change Nigeria
Job type: Permanent
Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop and oversee a disciplined, structured approach to strategic, operational and financial planning
- Coordinate the Funds’ budgeting process including planning and coordinating the timely preparation of annual budget estimates as well as track expenditure to ensure realization of strategic objectives
- Ensure timeliness and accuracy of financial and management reporting data for investors and company’s board of directors
- Oversee effectiveness of the accounting processes including proper functioning of all systems and databases, annual audit process and preparation of the Fund’s annual account.
- Monitor and evaluate the Funds’ short and long-term funding needs and develop strategies and plans for financing
- Ensure provision of appropriate computing and data management services necessary to support the efficient operation of the Funds from time to time;
- Oversee the development and operation of an effective HR Function;
- Develop and manage key relationships with relevant external bodies/contacts e.g. regulatory organisations auditors, solicitors, banks etc. to facilitate effective business operations
- Continuous assessment of the Funds’ capital, liquidity, foreign exchange and interest rate positions and develop strategies and plans for financing
- Facilitate the efficient operation of the Funds and cater for Disaster recovery and Business Continuity in event of business crisis
- At least 15 years Senior level financial management expertise, including taxation, compliance, reporting and legal issues
- Master's degree in Finance, Economics, Advanced Mathematics or similar discipline
- Relevant professional certifications e.g ACA, ACCA, CFA
- Ability to establish controls around financial data used in executive management information
- Significant experience in working with, advising and/or supporting Boards, preferably with a Financial Institution or PE Funds exposure.
- Ability to understand information technology systems, especially business systems.
Skills and Competencies:
- Financial Planning and Analysis
- Financial modelling and analysis
- Relationship Management
- Budgeting, financial forecasting and cost control
- Tax planning and Management
- Problem solving, numerical & analytical skills
- Risk Management
- Investment planning and portfolio Management
- Knowledge of relevant Accounting software
- Stakeholder Management
- Financial Management Reporting
- Corporate Finance
- Capital Raising and Treasury management
- Interpersonal Skills
- Politically savvy
- Project Management.
Method of Application
Qualified candidatesshould apply by visiting www.pwc.com/ng/executive-searchto view the full job description. Application closes two weeks after the dateof publication.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted.