Audit Supervisor Professional8 months ago - Job Offers - Lagos - 304 views
BDO Management Consulting Limited is a Division of BDO Professional Services, a member firm of BDO International with a network of professional firms serving global and national businesses.
We have been engaged by one of our major clients who also operates within the financial sector of Nigeria economy to engage for the organisation, the services of dynamic and result-oriented candidates for immediate employment in the capacity below:
- Participate in the translation of the firms policies to action plan.
- Report to Divisional Manager on audit assignments directly supervised.
- Supervise in-charge accountants and carry-out relevant audit reviews on the field and in the office.
- Participate in thedevelopment of subordinates through on the job training and mentoring
- Provide necessary support as may be required to Managers, Senior Managers and Partners.
- A good first Degree in any discipline, ACA/ACCA is a must, Master's degree will be an advantage.
- 7 years of cognateexperience in Auditing, with standard approach, and sound knowledge of IFRS andMicrosoft applications is required.
- Age: Not more than 35 years
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Applications containing detailed Curriculum Vitae and position applied for marked as subject of the email, to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application Closing Date 18th September, 2018.