Audit Senior Professional10 months ago - Job Offers - Lagos - 392 views
BDOManagement Consulting Limited is a Division of BDO Professional Services, amember firm of BDO International with a network of professional firms servingglobal and national businesses.
We have been engaged by one of out major clients who also operates within thefinancial sector of Nigeria economy to engage for the organisation, theservices of dynamic and result-oriented candidates for immediate employment inthe capacity below:
- Plan and lead clients audit engagements
- Report to supervisors and Assistant Managers on audit assignments directly supervised
- Ability to work, manage subordinate and deliver quality reports with minimal supervision.
- Participate in the development of subordinates through on the job training and mentoring
- Provide necessary support as may be required superiors
- A good first Degree in any discipline, ACA/ACCA is a must
- 5 years of cognate experience in auditing with standard approach, good knowledge of IFRS and Microsoft applications is required.
- Age: Not more than 30 years
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Applications containing detailed Curriculum Vitae and position applied for marked as subject of the email, to: email@example.com
Note:Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application Closing Date 18th September, 2018.