Accounting Assistant 2 Professional2 months ago - Job Offers - Ibadan - 102 views
The InternationalInstitute of Tropical Agriculture seeks suitable Nigerian for the position
below at theInstitute’s Headquarter in Ibadan:
Position: Accounting Assistant II
Successful candidatewill among other things perform the following duties:
• Prepare and reviewof financial statements;
• Check, process and report on returns and justification of funds granted to IITA;
• Raise journal for adjustments where necessary on various accounts and loading
same on oracle;
• Attend to queries raised by Budget Officers on projects;
• Assist in checkingof Cashiers’ cash balance as scheduled;
• Update, review andreconcile bills receivables from donors with the total grant
income of projects;
• Prepare stationimprest on regular basis;
• Develop, maintainand analyze budget;
• Prepare periodicaccounting report;
• Contribute to team efforts by accomplishing related result as needed;
• Perform all other related duties as may be assigned by the supervisor
BSc/HND Accountingor Business Management, PE II ICAN. Possession of ACA or ACCA
would be an addedadvantage. The ideal candidate must have a minimum of three (3)
years workexperience in a related role of a large organization.
The ideal candidate must:
• Be honest,trustworthy and hard working
• Be friendly and be a team player.
• Be able to read and interpret MOUs from donor.
• Be willing to work for long hours as the need arises, articulate and able to work with
We offer highly competitive salary with equally attractive benefits and excellent working
conditions in a pleasant campus environment.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Interested applicants should complete the online application attaching detailed cover letter
and curriculum vitae saved with their names in Microsoft word format to IITA website:
http://www.iita.org/about/jobs/not later than Two Weeks from the date of this publication.
The application must include the names and e-mail addresses of three professional referees
which must include the applicant’s current or previous direct Supervisor, professional
colleague and evidence of current remuneration package.
IITA is an equal opportunity employer and particularly welcomes applications
from female candidates.
Closing Date: 10th September 2018