Accountant Professional2 months ago - Job Offers - Lagos - 73 views
BPPartners Consulting Limited - Our client, an established Cooperative Societythat is affiliated with an International Oil Company (IOC), is seeking a highlymotivated individual of high integrity for this position.
JobCode: FA - RED - 004
Reporting directly to the Head, Real Estate, the Accountant will oversee general accounting operations by controlling and verifying financial transactions
In addition, this role will be responsible for developing and documenting business processes and accounting policies aimed at maintaining and strengthening internal control
This role will also be responsible for financial reporting and controls for all the Real Estate subsidiaries.
- Bachelor's Degree or Higher National Diploma in Accounting
- Relevant Certification (ICAN, ACA, etc)
- Proven experience as a financial controller, or accounting supervisor with minimum of 5 years post certification experience
- Thorough knowledge of accounting procedure
- In-depth understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) Awareness of business trends
- Experience in project accounting
- Familiarity with management accounting specific to real estate
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year-end close process
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Hands-on experience with accounting software packages (e.g. QuickBooks)
- Aptitude for numbers and quantitative skills
- Good time management and deadline Oriented
- Confidentiality and high Integrity.
Closing Date Friday, September 14, 2018
Interested candidates should submit their cover letter and curriculum vitae via Email to: email@example.com