Senior Process Engineer Professional6 months ago - Job Offers - Lagos - 457 views
An Independent company with significant interest in the Oil and Gas Industry seeks to engage experienced, intelligent and self- motivated individual to fill this position which has become vacant as a result of company expansion and development programm
• The candidate must have a good knowledge of Operational and Technical Practices in an E&P company. He is expected to have an in depth knowledge of offshore/swamp production, reservoir and production engineering, reservoir performance analysis, optimization of field production, development planning, economic evaluation and production forecasting.
• The candidate must be able to lead and manage multiple concurrent projects, work in a team environment, and be able to effectively communicate within and outside the company.
• Must have worked in a senior position for at least 10 years in a reputable E&P company.
Minimum Education and Experience
• Minimum of Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) degree in a core Engineering discipline with a minimum of Second Class (Upper Division). A Master's degree or equivalent will be an added advantage.
• A minimum of Fifteen (15) years of relevant experience in the Oil industry with a proven track record of operations management.
• In depth knowledge of Production, Facilities and Well engineering.
• Candidate must be able to advice on gas to liquids, separations, natural gas processing and monetization.
• Must be capable of applying operational, engineering and management principles to resolve problems and optimize hydrocarbon production enhancement opportunities
• Must have experience in field development planning, execution and management.
• Must have a proven experience to plan, design and supervise gas related projects.
• Must have strong leadership, interpersonal and communication skills to work in a multidisciplinary and multi-tasking team.
• Must be result oriented and committed to company goals
• Must be capable of representing the company with regulatory and government agencies.
• Champion the enforcement of standards and procedures to ensure a safe and healthy working environment and keep abreast of latest technologies and developments in the gas sector.
• Ensure company’s compliance with all regulations from relevant regulatory agencies
Remuneration for this position is very attractive and highly competitive within the industry.
Method of Application
Only qualified and interested candidates should send their application better and CVs to: email@example.com not later than 18 December 2018 with position applied for as subject of the email.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.