Sales Manager Professional7 months ago - Job Offers - Lagos - 768 views
BDO Management Consulting Limited is a division of BDO Professional Services, a member firm of BDO International with network of professional firms serving global and national businesses.
We have been engaged by our major client who is looking to engage suitably qualified candidate for immediate employment in the position below:
Job Title: Sales Manager
Location: Any City,Nigeria
The ideal candidate,who will be reporting to the Regional Manager, will be responsible for managing the sates of the company's products within a defined geographic area or set of customers, ensuring consistent, profitable growth in sales revenues through the identification of objectives, strategies and action plans to improve short and long term sales and earnings.
- Build customers'relationships, through the promotion and sales of company's products and brands;
- Define, manage and monitor annual budgets with customers in alignment with Company's strategy;
- Identify business opportunities and new customers through keeping a comprehensive understanding of the market, competition, alternative products and consumer trends;
- Assure a consistent service to customers through an efficient interaction with other commercial areas of the company such as Marketing, Supply Chain and Logistics, Pricing and Product Quality, IKAM’s;
- Negotiate with customers while building strong communication and relationships at all levels within the clients’ company: purchaser, indoor/outdoor sales people, marketing,operations;
- Participate actively in all transversal processes in Navigator contributing to discussions,innovation, both on the commercial topics and also in other operational or strategical levels.
- A Degree or Master's(preferable) in Management, Sales, Marketing or related areas. MBA is a plus
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in sales or marketing functions in dynamic markets
- Achievement orientation and planning skills
- Communication skills
- Business acumen
- Negotiation, impact and influence skills;
- Analytical skills
- Teamwork and cooperation
- Fluency in French and English (spoken and written).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications containing detailed Curriculum Vitae to: email@example.com with the position applied for as the subject of the e-mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Application Closing Date 5:00pm, 30th October, 2018.