One of the leading conglomerates in Nigeria is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of Regional Business Director & Senior Manager
We are in search of very senior sales people with FMCG background in various business areas or banking operations with proven operations and delivery records.
- Specific responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Lead and develop an Operations team to support sales
- Strategies and to deliver exceptional customer experience and profitable growth.
- Supervise cluster of shops/offices to ensure consistent good look and feel, including staff discipline.
- Identify and explore new business and channel opportunities. Develop Operations strategies and plans in line with the Company’s corporate objectives
- Ensure customer friendly ambiance in the shop.
- Manage the teams.
- Take charge of managing operations in a region.
- Oversee the administration of activities and ambiance of company effects in the region.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in any of the Social Sciences, Arts or other. relevant discipline.
- MBA or relevant post-graduate qualification will be an added advantage.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Strong commercial,sales and negotiation skills.
- Minimum of 15 years professional experience in Operations, Process Management in FMCG Industry,especially Blue-Chip Companies or Banking.
- Experience in running branch operations.
- Experience in running cluster of locations.
- Good knowledge of product marketing & sales.
- Proven track record of achieving targets and delivering growth
- Good knowledge of MS office applications.
Very attractive remuneration packages with benefits await successful candidates!
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume, possibly with a scanned passport photograph, to: email@example.com using the reference of the position as the subject of your mail and indicating preferred work location.
Note: All applications will be treated in confidence and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Application Closing Date 29th August, 2019.