Procurement Analyst Professional3 months ago - Job Offers - Lagos - 350 views
As a result of organizational growth and the associated opportunities within the Controllers function, career opportunities exist for ambitious and result oriented individuals to fill the position of:
Job Segment:Electronics Engineer, Engineer, Electrical, Offshore Oil, Technical Support,Engineering, Energy, Technology
• The successful candidate will support the Purchase-to-Pay process of the company in roles including Contracting, Warehousing, and Payables.
• The successful candidate will have a strong, fundamental background in problem-solving, as well as a good understanding of procurement concepts and must be self-motivated with the ability to make effective individual contributions within a functional team.
The ideal candidates must meet the following requirements:
• Knowledge of SAP or other ERP will be an added advantage
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Excellent communications and presentation skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills and negotiation skills
• Ability to work in a team setting
• Readiness to work in our various work locations
• Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of second Class Upper Division (2.1) in any of the following disciplines: Engineering, Law, Accounting, Economics, Finance, and other Business related disciplines or basic and applied sciences
• A maximum of ten(10) continuous years of relevant industry experience. Recent graduates with no previous experience may apply
• NYSC discharge or exemption certificate
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office
This position offer competitive compensation and benefit packages commensurate with what is obtainable in the upstream oil & gas industry.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
To complete the application process:
• Log onto http://jobs.exxonmobil.com/
• Type in Nigeria in the “Search by location” field
• Click the “Search openings” button to be taken to the job listing results page for Nigeria
• Click on the Job title (Procurement Analyst) to view full details on the job you are applying for
• Click the “Apply now” drop down and select “Apply Now” option
• Sign in or click on “create an account”
• To create an account:
• Fill out the information; required fields are designated with an asterisk *(please note your password for future use)
• Click on the “Read and accept the data privacy statement” link
• Read the information in the pop-up box and click “Accept”
• Click “Next” to continue
• Candidate profile and application page will pop up:
• Fill out information required and also upload supporting files (e.g. resume)
• Click “Save” to complete your application profile at a different time or “Submit” to submit your application
• A message displays confirming the successful submission of your job application. In addition, a confirmation email will be sent to your registered email address
• Click “View Profile” if you would like to review the Application form you have just submitted under “Jobs Applied” section
Application Deadline 18th December, 2018.
• Only short listed applicants will be contacted. Applicants are hereby advised to submit only one application, as multiple applications may result in disqualification.
• Please note that any application placed outside ExxonMobil Jobs and Careers’ page on http://jobs.exxonmobil.com/ is placed at the applicant’s sole risk