Marketing Manager Private5 months ago - Job Offers - Abuja - 245 views
An established Study Abroad and Overseas Student Placement company is urgently looking for highly experienced and confident candidates to further enhance its business level inthe vacant position below:
Job Functions &Responsibilities
- Lead the country-wide marketing and recruitment of Nigerian students into foreign higher institutions in Europe, America, Asia and paris of the world.
- Develop and establish agency relationship with different universities and higher institutions across the world, and get their approval to recruit students for them from Nigeria.
- Develop and sustain collaborative relationships with key external stakeholders e.g. sponsors,government departments, NGOs to bulk candidates for placements in foreign universities.
- Develop strategies and innovative techniques effective at marketing the company’s services to the bulk of prospective candidates across the country.
- Be a positive influence for change where the company’s culture, programmes, services,policies and procedures are concerned.
- The goal being to help create an environment that will attract applications of the highest calibre and deliver the best possible student experience.
- Provide guidance to students on the choice of University, admission requirements and compliance requirements for student visa approval.
- Give admissions advice and support to both potential and current applicants, liaising with the Admissions Office, Graduate Schools and Admissions Tutors as appropriate.
- Represent the company throughout the year at education exhibitions and other events, both overseas and within Nigeria. The post-holder will also take the initiative in independently organising high quality events, ranging from schools visits and counseling sessions to presentations and conversion activities.
- First Degree or equivalent from any discipline from a reputable higher institution. Postgraduate degree would be an added advantage.
- Outstanding eloquence in written and spoken English.
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in study abroad and international student placements.
- Good knowledge of procedures and requirements for the application of student visa, and other immigration rules.
- The salary package is highly attractive, very competitive above the industry average, and readily negotiable based on experience and productivity.
- Additional bonus based on productivity.
- Numerous other benefits and foreign trips.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: Libransparks@hotmail.com using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
Application Closing Date 12th June, 2019.