Head of Internal Audit Private5 months ago - Job Offers - Lagos - 200 views
SDIL Nigeria - a reputable player in the FCMG Industry that always strives to attract and retain the very best talents, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of Head Internal Audit
- Responsibilities include providing reasonable assurance on the effectiveness of the organization’s risk management and the strength of internal controls
- The position assesses organization-wide compliance with the group’s internal policies and procedures,laws and regulations, contractual terms and conditions to mention a few
- Assist the Chief inspector/Group Head Internal Audit in the development of the internal audit plan
- Plan and execute audit assignments across the Group in line with the annual internal audit plan
- Lead audit teams,providing direction and supervision including reviewing engagement work papers,reports and documentation for quality assurance
- Conduct investigations, fraud reviews and any other special reviews
- Carryout corrective action follow up (CAFU) exercises on all audit reports (Internal, External,KPMG, etc)
- Review compliance with operating procedures, risk management practices and internal control systems
- Work with process owners, and the Risk manager to ensure internal controls are embedded in all company processes to address identified risks
- Exercise professional judgment to predetermine materiality of findings and adequacy and effectiveness of operations and controls
- Aid in the delivery and development of the Group’s audit strategy, taking responsibility for the day to day management of the audit team and assisting to raise the profile and effectiveness of the audit function
- Above 9 years audit experience, including practical internal audit experience with excellent knowledge of internal control concepts, auditing technics and reporting
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) and or have a professional accounting qualification (e.g. ACA,ACCA)
- Good knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP)
- IT audit experience is necessary
- Good leadership skills with strategic focus
- Good organizational,project and time management skills
- Knowledge of S.A.PERP would be an added advantage
- Have proven integrity.
N20,000,000-N24,000,000 yearly based on qualification and wealth of experience.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com
Application Closing Date 22nd May, 2019.