Head, Information Technology Professional6 months ago - Job Offers - Lagos - 381 views
A leading Downstream Oil Marketing Conglomerate with a strong presence in Lubricant manufacturing and sales. The company desires to recruit a senior level, highly competent,result-oriented, talented and self-motivated individual for the position below:
- The role reports directly to the Managing Director and candidate will have responsibility for managing the company’s IT function to ensure that IT fully supports business objectives and the company’s derives a maximum return on Its IT investment.
- Manage information technology infrastructure resources and computer systems, plan, organize, controls and evaluate IT and electronic data operations.
- Load the design, specification, configuration, installation and maintenance of local area network hardware, software, and telecommunication services and internet service providers.
- Design, develop, implement and coordinate systems, policies and procedures.
- Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems. He must be able to preserve assets, information security and control structures, handle annual budget and ensure cost effectiveness.
- Establish, maintain and regularly test disaster recovery plan.
- Effectively communicate the IT vision and plans in understandable terms throughout the organization.
- Develop Service Level Agreements for service providers, determines performance targets for IT personnel and assists in selecting IT Service Providers.
- Bachelor’s degree (minimum of Second Class upper) in Computer Science, Management Information System or other related discipline.
- A postgraduate degree or relevant professional certification in Information Technology will be an added advantage.
- Must have proven working experience as an IT Manager with a minimum of 15 years IT experience, 8 of which must be at a Senior Management level.
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems.
- Expertise in data centre management and data governance.
- Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation.
- Must possess highly effective supervisory skills and techniques, have demonstrated ability to communicate effectively in both oral and written form, direct and coordinate operations with strong organizational and time management skills.
- Must be dependable, has integrity and be attentive to details.
- Not more than 45 years of age.
- Very attractive remuneration packages with benefits await successful candidates!
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume with a scanned passport photograph to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Closing Date 25th December, 2018.