Group ICT Manager Professional1 week ago - Job Offers - Lagos - 24 views
Union Technical Manpower Services Limited (UTMS) - With a strong drive for innovation and market leadership, Our client, a leading integrated energy services provider with offices in Nigeria (Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt), USA(Houston) and United Kingdom (London) is looking to hire competent, motivated and well experienced individuals into the position of Group ICT Manager
To deliver fit for purpose Information Technology and Telecommunications services in an efficient manner to suit the business requirements and ensure that the systems are secure and available to sustain Amazon Energy Group’s business operations
- Formulate IT Strategy by establishing an effective planning process for IT so that relevant high quality information is easily accessible at an affordable cost to support business needs
- Ensure that applications conform to accepted well defined business and data models and manage interface between applications to meet an d support business requirements, owner’steam,and external construction management consultants.
- Provide cost effective, reliable and secure desktop, local and wide area network services data and voice communications within Amazon Energy Group and from remote locations.
- Define and agree service levels and metrics for the measurement of services to increase computer literacy amongst Amazon staff so as to boost productivity,with IT driving license used as the standard.
- Overseeing and determining time frames for major IT projects including system updates,upgrades, migrations and outages
- Outsource non-core services to minimize the cost of administering IT technical infrastructure and help desk services.
- Translate company’s business plan into functional high quality and fit for purpose IT systems and services.
- Provide a secure environment for information systems with access controls which meet internationally defined standards.
- Plan and manage activities of the Amazon Energy Group IT organization – business plans, staff recruitment, development and training, budget management.
- Formulate road-map leading to an IT Master plan which is in line with business planning cycle.
- Formulate maintenance and support strategies for infrastructure and application support services.
- Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems.
- Acting alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organizational policy.
- Formulate guidelines for IT contracting management and procurement in line with the company approved policies and procedures.
- Manage IT staff by recruiting, training and coaching employees, communicating job expectations and appraising their performance.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Availability of Solution all critical IT systems.
- Availability for non-critical IT systems
- Proper management of budget
- Proven working experience as an IT manager or relevant experience
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems
- Expertise in Cloud Computing/Virtualization/data center management and data governance
- Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation
- Ability to manage personnel.
- A good university degree Computing or Business related discipline. MBA qualification and membership of recognized professional body an advantage.
- 12-15 years post graduation experience with at least 5 years in the management ofa large and complex information systems or telecommunications outfit
Key Competency Requirements
- Career management
- Performance management
- Reward and recognition
- Communication Management
- IS Strategy & Planning
- Service Management
- Financial management
- Network and Communication Management
- IT Systems and Business Analysis
- System design and Integration with VOIP
- Expert knowledge in Windows, Linux and Mac OS
- Expert knowledge in Cisco devices
- Planning and control
- Problem solving
- Supervisory and coaching
An attractive salary package commensurate with qualification and experience in the Oil & Gas Industry will be offered to the selected candidate.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and one-page Cover Letter to:firstname.lastname@example.org Using the subject "Application for Position Applied for and Job Code" e.g Business Manager (BM 101)
- CV must be sent with your name and position applied for.
- All entries not properly sent will be rejected
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application Closing Date 26th April, 2019.