Group Head, Internal Control & Audit Professional1 week ago - Job Offers - Lagos - 19 views
Adron Homes and Properties Limited is recruiting for full time Group Head, Internal Control& Audit.
ADRON is a Real Estate and Property Development Company whose purpose to help people realize their aspirations for the pride of ownership, comfort, security and wealth through the provision of excellent homes and the will to provide homes for all classes of society with focus on the neglected populace in respect to government housing programs.
- The Group Head Internal Control & Audit is essentially a policeman or watchdog of the company
- Your basic responsibilities are to develop policies and procedures, ensure their implementation and monitor compliance with zero tolerance to fraud
- In essence, the Group Head Internal Control & Audit performs evaluations and make recommendations for improved controls
- He/She is tasked to monitor control systems to determine compliance with the existing auditing polices, procedures, rules, by furnishing internal control system analysis,evaluation and recommendations
- Your experience in the following: Risk Management legal Compliance, Accounting and Auditing should be brought to play.
- Overall management and coordination of the Audit Team
- Audit Manpower Development and Training
- Quality Assurance and Internal Control Implementation
- Identifying and assisting in documenting existing internal finance and disclosure controls,Implementing and documenting new internal controls.
- Establishing an Internal monitoring function to audit the company's compliance with such internal controls
- Process Assurance and Compliance to include: GA compliance Testing and Assurance
- Review key processes of the various departments identity control weakness and suggest recommendations
- Conduct regular compliance checks to ensure compliance with company policies & other regulatory requirements
- Ensure quality standards are maintained and carry (out spot checks across the facility for the purpose of quality assurance
- Engage in follow up audit to ensure effectiveness of financial controls, policies and procedures
- Ensure proper documentation and reporting of financial activities.
- Ensure Compliance of transaction processing with policies and procedures
- Ensure accuracy,reliability, reasonableness, proper recording and classification of financial transactions
- Ensure all revenue/income earned are recorded in the appropriate books of accounts &checking Presentation in the financial statement
- Assess the effectiveness of the Fixed Asset Management System
- Payroll audit (Pre and Post) to include review of Monthly Financial statements.
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN)
- Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
- Minimum of 15 years work experience in a Microfinance bank or in a related field
- Minimum of 10 years experience in a Managerial position and proven track record of excellence in any financial Institution
- Proficiency in the use of Accounting software and Microsoft suite.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letters to email using the Job Title and Code as the subject of the e-mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application Closing Date 30th January, 2019.