Executive Director Professional2 weeks ago - Job Offers - Abuja - 284 views
A leading Pension Fund Administrator (PFA) committed to excellent service delivery, requires qualified candidates who will oversee the Operations, Information Technology and Business Development functions of the business, to fill this vacant position.
- First Degree in numerate or semi-numerate disciplines, a post graduate degree will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 18 years post qualification experience of which at least 13 years must have been in the financial industry, including 7 years at senior managerial level.
- Capable of stimulating quality performance and sustainable growth for the Company.
- Must have a good understanding of the Nigerian financial markets. Strong relationship management and communication skills.
- Excellent relevant background in controls, processes and procedures.
Companies may expire jobs at their own discretion.
If you have not received a response within two weeks, your application was most likely unsuccessful.
Entry Closes on Thursday, November 1, 2018