Adron Homes and Properties Limited is recruiting for full time Chief Responsibility Officer(Project And Construction).
Adron Homes and Properties Limited is a Real Estate and Property Development Company whose purpose to help people realize their aspirations for the pride of ownership, comfort, security and wealth through the provision of excellent homes and the will to provide homes for all classes of society with focus on the neglected populace in respect to government housing programs.
In line with our business plan for expansion and growth as a Pan-African Real Estate development company to all states in Nigeria and other African countries; we seek highly qualified genius and productive candidates for the position below:
- The CRO Project and Construction has the ultimate responsibility to oversee all building construction projects within the Group.
- He plays active role in ensuring operational excellence, project execution and delivery while working closely with Architects Surveyors and Engineers,Contractors and other professional on each project
- To provide leadership in project development, constructing and managing residential,industrial, commercial and any other projects and business units in furtherance of the company's objective
- Develops the departmental strategic plans for the construction department and ensures necessary approval by the CEO.
- Ensures that all new projects are well researched and exhaustive construction and involvement of all the stakeholders is undertaken in order to ensure quality products, cost reduction and profitable sale
- Ensures that all departmental staff, especially the key technical ones are professionally managed, mentored and developed as part of performance management practice.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of the development of new construction business from both a technical standpoint, and from a project management standpoint.
- Manage Project Finance and Budgets
- Bachelor's degree in Civil or Structural Engineering or Architecture, Land Economics, Building Economics and Urban & Regional Planning or Business Management.
- Master's degree in any of the above fields would be desirable.
- Membership of professional bodies is a must.
- Previous Management experience in Real Estate Construction is essential.
- Must have a minimum of 20 (Twenty) years experience in a large company in as part of Senior Management team.
- He could be are tired senior officer in the Ministry of Work &n Housing either at the State or Federal levels.
- Must have experience of running major construction projects outside Nigeria.
- A leader who is able to develop others
- A good and practical understanding of the building and construction industry
- Well-developed business management skills
- A good negotiator
- Has integrity
- Knowledge of safety and Environmental standards.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letters to email using the Job Title and Code as the subject of the e-mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application Closing Date 30th January, 2019.