Chief of Party Private2 months ago - Job Offers - Uyo - 92 views
Heartland Alliance Ltd/Gte seeks candidates for the above position for an up comingfive-year, USAID-funded program on Key Population Community HIV Services Action and Response (KP-Care I) Activity
The program sites for KP-Care I are Akwa Ibom, Cross River and Lagos.
- The COP will have overall responsibility for administration, program management,performance monitoring and technical implementation and oversight of all aspects of activities
- S/he will serve as the principal institutional liaison to USAID/Nigeria and should be expected to have regular and transparent communication with the USAID/Nigeria AOR.
- This position reports directly to the Chief Executive Officer.
- Minimum of a Master's Degree in Public Health, Health Administration, Management,Social Work, or Business Administration with a focus on Public Health, Social Sciences, or related field. A First Degree in Medicine is preferred;
- A minimum of ten (10) years of experience with progressively increasing responsibility designing, implementing, managing and leading large development program involving multiple partners, stakeholders, and geographic target areas in a developing country
- The 10 years must be inclusive of five (5) years prior experience as a Chief of Party or similar leadership role of similar size and complexity;
- The 10 years must also be inclusive of a minimum of three (3) years of experience providing specific technical direction and oversight of the development and management of HIV programs with key populations;
- Demonstrated ability through previous experience leading a technical activity through evidence and data driven decision making;
- Demonstrated ability through previous experience to establish and maintain productive working relationships with a wide network of partners and stakeholders;
- Demonstrated ability through previous experience to effectively work with KP community leaders and members, senior government officials dignitaries, executives of NGOs, Faith Based Organizations (FBOs), CBOs, and the for-profit business community, and senior members of the donor community; and
- Excellent interpersonal, writing and oral presentation skills in English.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should e-mail a full CV detailing all relevant professional experience and achievements, a Cover Letter detailing qualifications in relation to the position, and three professional references to: email@example.com The subject of the email should be the Job Title.
Note:Females are strongly encouraged to apply.