Chief Financial Officer Professional1 month ago - Job Offers - Lagos - 215 views
Ref Id: NV-002
A fast growing conglomerate with interest in diverse areas of the economy and planning to diversify into new areas of the economy hereby invites applications from suitable and qualified candidates for the position below:
- The Chief Financial Officer (CFO) provides both operational and programmatic support to the organization.
- The CEO supervises the finance unit and is the chief financial spokesperson for the organization.
- The CFO is responsible for all strategic and tactical matters as they relate to budget management, cost benefit analysis, forecasting needs and the securing of new funding;
- Provides leadership in the development for the continuous evaluation of short and long-term strategic financial objectives of our organization;
- Ensures credibility of Finance group by providing timely and accurate analysis of budgets,financial trends and forecasts.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or related field.
- Professional Qualification (ICAN,ACCA).
- Minimum of 10 years relevant experience
- 4-years managerial experience.
- Results-oriented,strategic thinker and planner.
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency.
- Additional Experience preferred but not required:
- MBA or other advanced business degree
- Experience working for a Big 4 or large national accounting firm.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com
Application Closing Date Not Specified.