Chief Finance Officer/Head of Account Professional2 months ago - Job Offers - Lagos - 88 views
A Life insurance company requires the services of suitably qualified candidate to fill theposition below:
- Efficiently implement the financial policies/procedures of the Company in line withgenerally accepted accounting policies.
- Be responsible for timely provision of relevant and reliable financial information to stakeholders
- Ensure availability and adequacy of funds to finance operations
- Ensure adequate control system and processes to secure the assets of the organization.
- Manage relationships with Regulatory and Statutory bodies i.e. NAICOM, FIRS, Lagos State Internal Revenue Service, etc.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or any related discipline.
- Professional certification in Accounting.
- Minimum of ten (10)years’ cognate work experience in financial services industry, including the insurance sector competencies
- Technical competence in financial analysis and interpretation, financial management and corporate finance, tax management, IT systems.
- Strong relationship management skills especially In dealing with Investors, regulators and other stakeholders
- Strong analytical skills
- Good managerial skills.
- Demonstrable understanding of Insurance financials as well as advanced business finance and performance analysis
- Sound knowledge and working experience of IFRS Accounting
Application Closing Date 21st May, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position title and location as subject of the mail.